Charmaine has worked as a night nanny for over 18 years as well as an early years practitioner, head of baby unit & deputy nursery manager. He time as a night nanny is her most favoured role due to her love of babies.
As well as working as a night nanny Charmaine also supports sleep deprived families as a sleep coach, supporting mothers in overcoming sleep deprivation by supporting, listening to concerns and creating gentle sleep solutions that encompass the sleep and wellbeing of the family as a whole not just the baby.
Charmaine's qualifications include:
- NNEB (Nursery Nurse Examination Board) CACHE Level 3 ( gained 1997)
- OCN level 3 in Sleep Training (Sept 2014)
- One day Breastfeeding course (Oct 2010)
- Paediatric First aid (Oct 2014)
- OCN Level 5 Holistic Sleep Coaching (2018)
Charmaine has a clear Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check and is fully insured by Morton Michel Childcare insurance providers.