My Soundly Sleeping Toddler 4 Week Online Workshop Series
An Online 4 Week Programme for Sleep Deprived Mums of Toddlers 12 months & Older
I’ve repackaged my successful online group coaching program My Soundly Sleeping Toddler into a self study online programs to help and support sleep deprived mums of toddlers 12 months and older, not just with the information and tools to improve your little ones sleep but also to support and empower as you implement changes.
This self study program will help you:
☑️Create and optimise habits that facilitate healthy sleep for youand your toddler.
☑️support and empower you as you develop tools & strategies to help your little one learn to sleep independently.
☑️ support you in building security and trust through predictably and consistency with your Little One.
☑️ maintain attachment & connection whilst ensuring good sleep habits with intention & respectful boundary setting.
☑️Keep you on track and help you implement changes when the sleep deprivation kicks in or the going gets rough.
This self study program has been repackaged from a group coaching program for parents of toddlers and preschoolers who struggle with sleep at nights and nap time.
This program is made up of Four modules that were delivered on a weekly basis for four weeks.
In Module one we look at:
🔴 normal infant sleep for toddlers and preschoolers- what science says
- How to identify reasons for sleep resistance.
- Sleep inhibition triggers- what makes sleep difficult for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Quick fixes/wins for sleep in toddlers
- Self-care & sourcing support -
In Module Two:
🟢Physical sleep inhibition triggers
- Overtiredness/Overstimulation & dysregulation.
- Naps & daytime sleep.
- Creating your daily routine and rhythm.
- Bedtime routine- what to include massage, books, time for connection, bed.